Wednesday, January 11, 2006

*********************************************
Bible verse for today
~*~ Therefore now amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice
of the Lord your God;and the Lord will repent him of the evil that he hath
pronounced against you. ~*~ Jeremiah 26:13 ~*~
~*~
~*~ Quotation ~*~
"It takes but a split second to make us realize how
precious life is and that nothing else matters."
~*~ Joan Adams Burchell ~*~
~*~
~*~ Prayer ~*~
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me,
bless his holy name.
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy
diseases; 4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who
crownest thee with loving kindness and tender mercies.
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things;so that thy
youth is renewed like the eagle's.
~*~ Psalm 103:1-5 ~*~~
~*~
We ate lunch at the table today--That's a new year resolution,
for me.
Of course, CW had to have the TV on a black & white western
movie ~ but that's okay with me, just so we eat at the table.
Monday, we also ate lunch at the table--2 meals in 11 days
is a good start. Today was another warm sunny day in the high 60's ~~~ I'M LOVING IT!
~*~
~*~ Read the 'other' 66 quotations on the website of
~*~Joan Adams Burchell ~*~ http;//alongpoetryroad.com/myquotes.html
Joan,I really, really enjoyed reading the quotes again! I
also read many, many of your poems today ~ Thank you
for your Beautiful website that brings such Joy to me!
*************************************************
~*~ Love & Blessings ~*~ from ~*~ Owita ~*~
************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home