Saturday, January 07, 2006

~ * ~BIBLE VERSE ~ *
~* "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, ~ *
and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass or a
tinkling cymbal." ~ *

~ * QUOTATION: " Hope is the thing with feathers that perches
in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never
stops at all. ~ * --- Emily Dickinson

~ * JEANSONG J l
I'm not anybody special ///// ~ But I'm special to the Lord /////
And, I don't have a whole lot of talent ///// ~ Yet the Lord is my
reward ///// ~ I wake up every morning ///// ~ With a prayer in
my heart ///// ~ And, I say "Lord, ///// ~ Today, I'll try to do my
part ///// ~ I'm not anybody special ///// ~ But, I'm special to the
Lord ///// ~ And, I don't have a whole lot of talent ///// ~ Yet the
The Lord is my reward. ~ * (( Imogene(Jean) Owita Lewis ))

Today is a beautiful sunshiny day ~ I have been to get my hair
fixed ~ an every Saturday thing with me ~ Life is GOOD.

(( www.preciouslordtakemyhand.com is a favourite link has
Hymns ~ words & music ~ Can get to it by clicking on Google
and then ~ Precious Lord Take My Hand into Google ))

My Hymn of the day is IS MY LORD SATISFIED WITH ME?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home