Thursday, January 05, 2006

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD. I SHALL NOT WANT. Psalm 23:1
This verse in the Bible is my 'favourite' verse for
my life because to me it means
LITTLE IS MUCH! IF GOD IS IN IT!
****************
I'm starting a NEW Journal today because a sweet friend ~ Joan ~ cannot seem
to get into the other two Journals I have on the internet.
Hey ~ Joan! ~ I think this is the url you got from Lora and emailed it to me! ~ but somehow
~ I lost it for awhile ~
Hymn of the day ~ "O Happy Day" ~
You can read words to it and hear it at
Poem Of The Day
"Who Was The First One?" ~
Who was the first one
'Told me of God's Love?
Who was the first one
'Read to me from God's Word?
Who was the first one
'Said ~ IN GOD ALWAYS TRUST?
The First One Was My Mother
I'm glad she loved me ~ that much!
Her life was a Sermon ~ Her life was a Prayer
And ~ The first Time I Saw Jesus!
"Twas In My Mother's Life ~ Shining Fair!
Imogene(Jean) Owita Lewis
(( Inspired by Julia Hester Nabors ))
I read a story from a magazine this morning about a three year old little
girl and her mother. The mother said "I'm going to buy you something today."
The little girl said "I'm going to buy you something, too." The mother asked her
where she was going to get the money" The little girl thought for a moment, then
said ~ "From the Dollar Store!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home