Tuesday, January 10, 2006

*********************************************************
~*~*~*~*~ But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus ~*~ (Philippians 4:19 ~*~*~*~*~

I love you Lord and I lift my voice ///// to worship you all my soul rejoice ///// Take joy my king in what you hear ///// May it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear ~ by Laurie Klein

I'm not by myself ///// We heard her softly say ///// Please don't pity me ///// I'm happy every day ///// I'm not by myself ///// My best friend walks with me ///// Look a little closer, dear ///// and my Lord, you will see ///// ///// She's in her eighties now ///// and, children & grand children worry some ///// Each one has said ///// Please come live with us ///// We'll make you Sooooo welcome ///// But She just sweetly smiles ///// and says "I'm doing well, ///// Because ~ I'm not by myself!" ~ inspired by Mrs. Jane Pulliam ~written by Imogene(Jean) Owita Lewis~

Quotation:"Go to bed every night with a clear conscience." ~JeanQuote~IONL~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home