Monday, October 05, 2009

"EACH MORNING & EVERY NIGHT" ~ Each morning before.....I put my feet on the floor.....
I softly say ~ "Thank you, Lord!.....for this new day.....You've given me.....and we'll "review it" tonight.....before I go to sleep.....I tenderly place the seconds, and minutes, and hours In Your Hand.....and we'll walk through the day.....according to Your Plan.....My only request, Lord, all day through.....Is for You to ~ 'know' ~ I love you. ((( verse 1 JeanSongIONL )))

"Every night ~ Before I fall asleep.....I talk to God.....and hear Him speak!.....His dear words..... may bring the tears.....and then ~ My Heavenly Father ~ wipes away my tears.....He giveth ~ His ~ beloved ~ sleep.....as I 'know' for certain ..... My soul He'll keep!.....My only request, Father, all night through.....is for You to ~ 'know' ~ I love you.
((( verse 2 JeanSongIONL )))

((( Imogene(Jean) Owita Nabors Lewis )))
(Written~Monday~October~5~2009~4:13pm~updated version)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home