Thursday, September 17, 2009

MAMA SAYS . . . Mama( Julie Nabors ) ~~~ WHEN I WAS YOUNG MY MAMA TOLD ME...
About the time I reached the age of "girl maturity" ~ She told me how to keep a husband at home ~
And after 32 years ~ He's still not up for loans ~ He goes to work every morning ~ Comes straight
home at night ~ ((( And he knows in his heart ~ He is my delight! ))) ~ Now my girls ~ I'm as happy! as I
can be! . . .'Cause a fella named CW . . . . .LOVES ME!
I don't know much ~ about working ~ in a Factory
I don't know know much about ~ standing ~ all day in a store on my feet
I don't know much how to be a Secretary ~ catering to a boss all day
But my girls, I'm as happy! as I can be!
'Cause a fella named CW ..... LOVES ME!
(JeanSongIONL)
Author ~ Imogene(Jean) Owita Nabors Lewis
(Written December 22, 1983 ~ (Our 32nd Wedding Anniverary)
(My girls(Diane & Kathy) ~ My son(Stevie ~ following in his dad's footsteps) ~
(Isn't that right, Ginger?)
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
((((((( In Loving Memory of
Clifford Willie Lewis(CW)
~~~ 1932 - 2006 ))))))) ~~~
~ CW & JEAN ~ ( Married 54 Years ) ~
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
( In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.)
John1:1
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I'll try to remember to put the last 5 Christian One Liners on the next POST(the Lord willing)
~~~ aka Owita ~~~
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home