Friday, August 14, 2009

~ EVERY SUNRISE IS A GIFT OF GOD ~
(((((((Psalm 23:1 "THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD. I SHALL
NOT WANT.")))))))
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
EVERY SUNRISE!
IS A GIFT
FROM GOD!
THE GLORIOUS!
COLORS!
BURSTING! ON OUR SIGHT!
EVERY DAY! EVERY DAY!
THERE IS A SUNRISE! SOMEWHERE!
OH HOW ~ HE LOVES! ~
YOU & ME!
LETTING US "KNOW!"
HE IS REAL!!!!!
AND ~ THAT. . .
"WE! ARE
IN HIS CARE!!!!!"
(((((((Imogene(Jean) Owita Nabors Lewis)))))))
(Written~Friday~August 14~2009~6:26pm)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
( I'm sorry I'm a day late.......*Owita* )
14 ~ PEACE STARTS WITH A SMILE.
15 ~ I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE CHANGE CHURCHES;
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHICH ONE YOU
STAY HOME FROM?
16 ~ A LOT OF CHURCH MEMBERS SINGING
"STANDING ON THE PROMISES"
ARE JUST SITTING ON THE PREMISES.
17 ~ THE TASK AHEAD OF US IS NEVER
AS GREAT AS THE POWER BEHIND US.
18 ~ THE WILL OF GOD NEVER TAKES YOU TO WHERE
THE GRACE OF GOD WILL NOT PROTECT YOU.
19 ~ WE DON'T CHANGE THE MESSAGE
THE MESSAGE CHANGES US.
20 ~ YOU CAN TELL HOW BIG A PERSON IS
BY WHAT IT TAKES TO DISCOURAGE HIM.
21 ~ THE BEST MATHMATICAL EQUATION:
I HAVE EVER SEEN:
(((( 1 CROSS + 2 NAILS = 4 GIVEN )))
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I think we need to think about number 21 ~~~ and I'll Post the final 5
on Saturday(The Lord Willing)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
~~~~~ Here's just A FEW RANDOM THOUGHTS ~~~~~
1 ~ Anytime I Need Help ~ The Lord Gives Me FAITH To Believe! Him!
For A Miracle.
2 ~ GOD Answers Our Prayers According To Our Faith.
3 ~ I DON'T NEED A MANSION HERE! ~ I ALREADY HAVE ONE!
~ IN GLORY! ~ (If I Had 2 Mansions here...I'd have to give one away...
The Bible does say...If you have 2 coats...give one to someone in need.
(((("God is no respecter of persons ~ and He is no respecter of "things" )))
(JeanQuoteIONL) 8-14-09 7:46pm
(Feel free to share with me...in "comments" or "email" any of your random thoughts)
I'll Post yours too . . .(Let's try to Bless one another!)
GOD BLESS YOU ALL! ~ *Owita*
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I'll Post HOMECOMING DAY on Saturday(The Lord Willing)
A few years ago, after the HOMCOMING DAY at CURRYVILLE
BAPTIST CHURCH...Judy Patterson came over to the truck as we
were about to leave and said "Jean, You should write us a Poem about
Homecoming Day!" I said, Well, I haven't ever had an "assignment"
before, but I'll try ~ And . . . .The Lord gave the words! . . .
and I read it in church the next Sunday.
(((( 1 Timothy: 2 : 7 ~ KJV ~ (My Bible Verse Today)))
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home