Friday, August 07, 2009

"I'M NOT BY MYSELF"
I'm Not By Myself ~ We Heard Her Softly Say . . . . .
"Please Don't Pity Me ~ I'm Happy Every Day.
I'm Not by Myself ~ My dearest Friend Walks With Me!
Look A Little Closer Dear ~ And My Lord! ~ You Will See!"
2
She's In Her Eighties Now ~ And Children & Grand~Children Worry Some. . .
Each One Has Said "Please Come Live with Us ~ We'll Make You So Welcome!"
But She Just Sweetly Smiles And Says ~ "I'm Doing Fine .....
Because ~ I'm Not by Myself!"
((( Imogene(Jean) Owita Nabors Lewis )))
(Written ~ 2000)
((((((( I sent this (Jeansong) to MIKKI in Ohio (http://mikkimouse.homestead.com/lonelyprayer~ie4.html who has a beautiful website...saying
that this Poetry was inspired by a lady in our church in her 80's...and after our church had sang Christmas Carols to her one year..Someone asked if she lived by herself? (Her son spoke up and said "She won't live with a one of us...Just wants to stay By Herself" . . . and she softly answered "I'm Not by Myself"...for several weeks, from time to time, I would hear the words ("I'm Not By Myself") and realized! the Lord wanted me to write a Poem about what she said...Now she is in her 90's and very much loved by her family and friends.)))))))
NOW!!!!! I will be in my 80's in three years.....and I know "exactly" how she feels! and I'm Thanking The Lord Every Day!!! that "I'm Not By Myself!" (I'm Thankful for My Wonderful Children ~ Diane and Kathy and Stevie ~ ~ ~ And for Johnny and Jimmy and Ginger (Their "Better Halves"(*S*) AND ~ I'm SOOOOO Proud of ALL OF THEM ~ And Their Families!!!!! ~~~ Although ~ I MISS my husband (((beyond any measure of explaining!)) ) who went to be with the Lord in 2006 ~ I truly "know" that the goodness and mercy of the Lord! is ALWAYS faithful! ( and His Word says "I WILL NEVER leave you nor forsake you! . . . (((((((OH WHAT A SAVIOUR!)))))))
Loveya !! ~ Owita
On Saturday ~ I Will Post the Poem ( "YOU MUST GO ~ AND I MUST STAY"
(Written ~ June 9 ~ 2009)
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home