Thursday, August 06, 2009

(((((Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.)))))
John 14:1
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(((((LORD ~ I DON'T WANT TO BE THE CENTER OF ATENTION)))))
"Lord ~ I don't want to be The Center Of Attention
I don't like for all eyes to be on me
I don't want to be The Center Of Attention
Lord ~ Couldn't you get somebody else ~ instead of me?"
And ~ It seemed ~ The Lord looked at me ~ and His voice was so gentle . . .
"Of course," He said. ~ "It is up to you ~ But if I get somebody else ~
They will also get the ~ Blessing! ~ And ~ It is a Blessing! ~
I have prepared! ~ 'Especialy!' ~ for you!"
"But ~ Lord ~ I don't like to be the center of attention. . . ."
And ~ Right Then! ~ I remembered! that ((( ~ There was a day in History ~
When Jesus! Was The Center Of Attention!
When He Died! ~ On A Cross! ~ for me! ~ and for you!
He gave His Life! ~ to save us! ~ Eternal Life! ~ He gave us!
He was the ~ Center Of Attention! ~ for me! ~ and for you!)))
So ~ I said ~ "Please forgive me Lord ~ for my hesitating ~
For Lord ~ I Want My Life To Be True!
So ~ When they're looking at me! ~ Let them be seeing! ~ You!"
(((Imogene(Jean) Owita Lewis))) (1970's)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
(((((God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.)))))
(((The will of God never takes you to where the
Grace of God will not protect you.)))
(((I'M NOT BY MYSELF))) JeanSongIONL will be Posted on Friday
(((God Bless America! ~ 2 Chronicles 7:14)))
.....Loveya !! ~ Owita
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home