Saturday, July 18, 2009

SATURDAY ~ JULY 18 ~ 2009 ~ JEAN ~ 7 ~ IONL ~ (A ~ 7 ~ STEP ~ *DAILY* DEVOTION)
**********************************************************************
**********************************************************************
PSALM 23
(((The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want ~ He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. He leadeth me beside the still water ~ He restoreth my soul. He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake ~ Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me. Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me ~ Thou preparest a table before me. Thou anointest mine head with oil. My cup runneth over ~ Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord, forever.)))
***********************************************************************
***********************************************************************
ONE GLORIOUS DAY JESUS CAME AND
MADE ME WHOLE.
HE SO COMPLETELY DID SATISFY
MY SOUL.
AND AS I WALK THROUGH LIFE'S
TROUBLED SEA
I WONDER IF HE IS SATISFIED
WITH ME?
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Jean ~ 7 ~ IONL
1 ~ Hymn ~ I WANT MY LORD TO BE
SATISFIED WITH ME
or GOOGLE it
2 ~ JeanPrayer ~ "Lord, I want to be a ~ Writer ~
and Magnify Your Name!
Lord, I want to be a ~ Writer ~
and tell everybody ~ YOU CAME!
I want to pick up some paper and ~ a pen
and write the words YOU tell me to write!
Lord, I want to be a ~ Writer ~
(as ~ You ~ lead and give me light!)
(((Imogene(Jean) Owita Nabors Lewis)))
(Written ~ 2005)
3 ~ Hymn ~ AS THE DEER
4 ~ Bible Daily Verse ~ Psalm 118:24
Bible Daily Chapter ~ Mathew 18
5 ~ JeanThought (s)*mine* & *others*
"If you can't sleep ~ don't count sheep ~
. . . TALK TO THE SHEPHERD."
(on a plaque)
6 ~ Prayer ~ Mathew 6:9-13(I also read verses 14
and 15 ~ about *forgiveness*
7 ~ Hymn ~ SURELY THE PRESENCE OF
THE LORD IS IN THIS PLACE
GOOGLE IT! It really very quickly
gives comfort and peace.
(((JEAN ~ EXTRA)))
NEWpoem ~ RESCUE ME. . . ~
Rescue me. . .
I heard her softly say. . .
"Rescue me. . .
I'm so lonely
(no friends around)
Rescue me. . .
for most people
don't understand
that just a touch
of the hand
and, sometimes
to be included
in your plans
means so much
to the lonely
in this land.
(((Imogene(Jean) Owita Lewis)))
(Written July 18, 2009 ~ 3:35Ppm)
Loveya !! ~ Owita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home