Monday, February 26, 2007

JeanPageIONL...Tuesday..February 27, 2007..12:42 A.M.........Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.---John 4:4...look it up to be sure.. NOW...THIS SCRIPTURE IS A POSITIVE THOUGHT...We can choose negative or positive words to express ourself ! GO FOR THE GOLD!! To be kind....Do kind things....say kind words....especially to your children....for that's OUR JOB --- to lift them up, encourage them, and make them know how special they are!! "By myself, I always ~FAIL ~ BUT WHEN i TRUST GOD ~ I ALWAYS WIN." JeanQuote 2-27-20007 1:11 A.M.
******************************************

It's 1:04 A.M. AND .... Diane made a Banana Pudding!! I told her THIS OUGHT TO CURE ANYTHING THAT'S WRONG WITH US!

*******************************************
Jesus prayed . > Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me."

How wonderful! How often do we say > Father, I thank you that you have heard me? I knew that you always hear me. The Bible says > If we know He heareth us...We know that we "have" the petitions we have asked of Him. <
*********************************************
I'm reading a good book by Beth Moore...GET O UT OF THAT PIT...You can hear her at 2:00 P. M. Eastern time on Wednesdays on TBN.org...Betty and James Robison program...
*******************************************
((( May God turn our darkness into light }}} I think that I will never be as bright a light as I want to be...but I KNOW ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD ~ And ... "He Loves Me" ... So I hope He surprises me!
*******************************************

Plan to go to church on Sunday! ~ Jean lewis,Jl
********************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home