Thursday, April 27, 2006

JeanPageIONL....... NEW JEANSONG........................

~ NEW DAY DAWNING ~

"A New Day Dawning" Describes my life today.
Each morning finds me on my knees...Asking God
to lead the way.
I have no other strength ~ So Jesus ~ takes me
by the hand;
And Each New Day Dawning ~ HE is leading me
to the Brighter Land!

Why do you put off praying ~ dear friend?
Thinking ~ You can be happy ~ alone?
Why do you listen to satan's lies?
Letting him take away ~ your song?
For, Right Now! Jesus! is standing! at your
heart's door!
W a i t i n g . . . . . . .
Wanting to lead you to your
to your Heavenly Home!
Let 'today' be ~ your New Day Dawning!
On your Journey to
Your Beautiful Home!

((( Author~Imogene(Jean) Owita Lewis )))
Thursday~April 27,6006~8:46am
Inspired by Mikki's beautiful page ~SACRIFICE~ with the poem
of mine ~ I'M NOT BY MYSELF ~
www.homestead.com/MikkiMouse


Some rely on stocks and bonds
In order to gain security
Others invest in children's lives
and are builders for eternity.


Read Mathew 25:37--40



RECIPE FOR A HAPPY DAY

"I'm thankful! for the Lord!
I Praise Him! every day!"



C W 'S FAVOURITE HYMN
"I'M IN THE GLORYLAND WAY"
www.preciouslordtakemyhand.com


C W ' S "LIFE QUOTE" WAS

"DO UNTO OTHERS ~ AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM ~ DO UNTO YOU."

((( Now ~ It is also MY LIFE QUOTE too ~ along with ~" WHEN I DO MY BEST ~ GOD ~ WILL DO THE REST."


I'll share this poem I read yesterday
http://www.dountoothers.org/nevertomorrow.html


((( I'm wishing you a very, very , very HAPPY DAY!!
~ Loveya !! ~ Owita ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home