Thursday, March 02, 2006

JeanPageIONL ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ March 2, 2006 Thursday
*****************************************
~ ~ ~ The angel of the Lord encampeth round
about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Psalm 34:7 ~ ~ ~
*****************************************
~ ~ GOD MOVES IN A MYSTERIOUS WAY ~ ~
www.prciouslordtakemyhand.com
*****************************************
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ HIS MOTHER ` ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Mother-in-law, they say and yet
Somehow I simply can't forget
'Twas you who watched his baby ways
Who taught him his first hymn of praise;
Who smiled on him with living pride
When he first toddled by your side

( first verse of a poem that my daughter-in-law,
Ginger, gave me on the day my son, Stevie & her
were married )
( type into Google any line above to get all of the
words to the poem )
*****************************************
I'll share a recipe for a pound cake that gets me over
bronchitis.
****************
My Crisco Pound cake
1 cup crisco
2 cups sugar
6 eggs
2 and half cups of flour
1 Tbs vanilla or lemon, or almond flavoring
Cook in tube pan(I use a black skillet)
Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 15 min.
*****************************************
Quote:
"Yes, You'll spill the Cheerios." --Adrian Rogers
www.loveworthfinding.org ~ Thursday's broadcast
*****************************************
Today was SO beautiful! -- in the 60's -- SUNSHINE
and blue skys --soft breezes blowin' -- C W & I went to
the Rome Library -- I bought 2 exercise video tapes
1 cookbook -- and several more books & one book
-- Every Living Thing by James Herriot which is audio --
4 cassettes -- I like to walk at the park or mall and listen
to a good book -- When we got home, we had a SOUP
& CRACKERS for supper(we call it supper -- here in
the South) -- I haven't posted in this Joural since Jan. 30th
( was putting wrong username when I logged on....Hey Joan
-- I hope your health is MUCH better -- I've written a lot
of poems & songs, and will post them here tomorrow --
I WISH YOU COULD GET TO the other two Blogs or
Journals -- which ever you want to call them -- All of the
online friends are MUCH appreciated by me -- Hugs ~ Owita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home