Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"A Penny~A Dime~A Dollar" ~
(JeanSongIONL)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Chorus
I Believe! I'll Just Trust The Lord
I Believe! I'll Just Trust The Lord
He knows all about me, and we walk in sweet accord
I Believe! I'll Just Trust The Lord
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I Believe! I'll Just Trust The Lord
I Believe! I'll Just Trust The Lord
Casting all my care upon Him,
For He careth for me!
I believe! I'll Just Trust The Lord
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
1 ~ Play here ~ Buy a lottery ticket.......
and maybe? some money you will receive?
...I thought...{but I don't look to Satan to supply my need)
I have a loving Saviour! ~ And He 'Smiles' On Me From Heaven Above!
and He don't charge "a dollar" for His love.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Chorus
2 ~ In this world it seems everybody's in a hurry,
rushing around and worrying all the time,
But I have Peace with Jesus,
for He's a ~ Friend ~ of mine:
and it don't even cost me "a dime"
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Chorus
3 ~ In this world, it seems that people don't love one another,
And some people say ~ There Is No Remedy.....
But There Is A God In Heaven!
And He Holds The Future In His Hand:
And you can't pay even "a penny" to be saved! my friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Chorus
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
((( Imogene(Jean) Owita Nabors Lewis )))
(~Written a few weeks after Georgia got the Lottery~ )
((((((( ~ "Judge not, that ye be not judged." ~ Mathew ~ (KJV Bible ))))))))
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I heard a man say on television today...that when he got to Heaven...Jesus would
ask him two questions...
1 ~ Do you know Me?
and
2 ~ Who did you bring with you?
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
JESUS SAYS.....
~ "A NEW COMMANDMENT I GIVE UNTO YOU ~
THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER ~
(AS) I HAVE LOVED YOU." ~
(KJV) HOLY BIBLE
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home