Sunday, November 17, 2013

((((((((((((((((some thoughts))))))))))))))))

((( it's a mistake to think that you don't need anybody
to share your daily life~~~for we all need someone to be
good to us~~~and for us to be good to them )))) ionl
 
 
 
((( her mother said~~~I am proud of you~~~wish I had
a bushel of you ))))~~~ ionl
 
 
(( just as you can't be a winner all the time~~~you can't be a loser all the time ))) ionl
 
 
(((( we should not give to receive~~~we should give to others what God has given to us ) ionl
 
 
((((((( who gives you more than you can imagine~~~and then you wonder
 
IF    'perhaps'   you should give somebody a gift? ))))))). and you say      NAW )     ionl
 
 


2 Comments:

Blogger jack69 said...

I love you comments when I run across them on other blogs. I like this entry alao...

I can see my grandma saying, "I wish I had a bushel of you!" Neat.

6:35 AM  
Blogger JeanJournal said...

Thank you! and I think you and Sherry have the best way to be living and enjoying every minute~~~I think LIFE IS FOR JOY! and being thankful for God's blessings~~Blessya!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home