Saturday, February 20, 2010

A thought
Came out of space
Found lodging in my mind
Just briefly, for it
Had not come to stay
It grew
In that brief moment
From thought to real action,
Therefore, beware what thought
You house at all.
~~~Clarice M. Joycox( or Jaycox)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If a man die, shall he live again?
I know that my redeemer liveth,
and that he shall stand at the
latter day upon the earth . . .
And though after my skin worms
destroy this body, yet in my
flesh shall I see God.
Job 14:14 19:25-26
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"JESUS"
When I'm unhappy and discouraged,
I feel His presence and am comforted!
When I'm lonely I sing a hymn to Jesus! and
can keep on keeping on.
When I want to just "give up" ~~~
He lets me know He still wants to use me.
When I wake up each morning ~ I know
I am here for a purpose ~~~ God's purpose!
I feel so very, very "little" but
"LITTLE IS MUCH IF GOD IS IN IT"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Loveya !! ~ Owita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home