Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Thank you, God, for the rain ~ Thank you, God for the rain
Yesterday's sunshine was a BIG deal!
And, in today's raindrops ~ I feel Your 'presence' still!
Thank you, God, for Your love! ~ Thank you, God for Your love!
Imogene(Jean) Owita Lewis~~JeanSongIONL
(Written~~Jan. 31, 2010~~Sunday
//////////////////////////////
"ANGELS WATCHING OVER ME ~ I KNOW"
ANGELS watching over me ~ I know
Angels watching over me ~ Everywhere I go
And I'm not worried about what the future may bring ~
For when I pray ~ and say "Thank you, Jesus!"
He gives me a song to sing!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Angels watching over my children ~ too
Protecting them! ~ and Guiding them!
In everything they do!
I'm not worried about their future ~ at all
For the God Who hears me! ~ Will also hear their call!
JeanSongIONL
Imogene(Jean) Owita Nabors Lewis
//////////////////////////////
JeanQuoteIONL ~~~ "When you wake up each day ~ Get Up!
S H I N I N G!!!!!!! is an all day GOD THING!
Tuesday~~Feb~~9~~2010~~3:51pm
//////////////////////////////
Loveya !! ~ Owita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home