Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Don't Worry About Tomorow

I don't worry about tomorrow
I just live one day at a time
And I don't tell nobody
about the problems and troubles
that are mine
I just have a little talk with my
Saviour!
For He is always ~ On The Line
And When I need a Blessing!
He is always ~ Right On Time!

HIS NAME IS JESUS!
HE'S GOD'S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON
HIS NAME IS JESUS!
HE IS THE ONLY ONE
And I don't worry about tomorrow
It may bring Joy ~ Or it may bring Sorrow
HOW BIG IS GOD?
HE Is As ~ BIG ~ As We BELIEVE!!!
HE IS BIG ~ ENOUGH!!!

Imogene(Jean) Owita Nabors Lewis
Tuesday~November~29~2011~8:53PM


1 Comments:

Blogger jack69 said...

Hey Jean, Thanks for the comment of the Ships log.
Funny isn't it. My family was originally from Red Hill, GA. Outside Toccoa. They moved to the Gastonia area (Lowell) to work the cotton mills. I was born in south Gastonia 1939.
I had family who moved to Maritta to build planes. but moved back to NC.
I have found this internet to be quite interesting.

Thanks forthe contact.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home